- [Management of Personal Information]
We will maintain accurate and up-to-date records of your personal information, We will also keep your personal information under strict management, implementing the necessary safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss of, damage to, alteration/falsification of, and unauthorized disclosure of your personal information, These measures include maintaining our security system, reviewing our personal information management system, ensuring comprehensive employee training, and so forth.
- [Use of Personal Information]
We will use the personal information we have received from you to contact you, inform you of our activities, and answer your queries, by email and/or by post.
- [Prohibition of the Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties]
We will manage the personal information we have received from you appropriately, and excluding the following cases, will not disclose your personal information to third parties:
we have your consent
in order to carry out services you have requested from us which we have entrusted to a third-party company
if disclosure is required in accordance with the law
- [Security Measures Regarding Personal Information]
We take comprehensive security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of your personal information.
- [Accessing Your Personal Information]
If you wish to access your personal information, request amendments to your personal information or the deletion of your personal information, we will respond to your enquiry only after verifying your identity.
- [Observance of Laws and Norms, Revisions]
Please direct any enquiries you may have regarding our handling of personal information to the following address.
MASAHIRO MAKI GALLERY Co., Ltd,
4-11-11 Jingumae , Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
Opening Hours 11:30~19:00
Closed Sun., Mon.,
* In accordance with the paragraphs concerning purchase and so forth set out in the Secondhand Articles Dealer Act, the above policy does not apply in cases where a work/works we have purchased are stolen goods, where obstruction of business occurs through the declaration of false/inaccurate personal information with intent to deceive, and in cases of a criminal nature,